This super easy raspberry sorbet recipe is a real treat in summer. With just a few ingredients this refreshment will spoil you, your family and the kids. Try our sorbet recipe.
Toppings for your raspberry sorbet
Add even more joy with:
- fruity sauce or home made vanilla sauce
- fresh raspberries or other fruits, like blueberries or blackberries
- Sprinkle some chocolate nibs or colorful sprinkles
- Crocant or roasted nut
- Serve half-half with home made vanilla ice cream or white chocolate mousse or brown chocolate mousse with coco.
Fresh Raspberry Sorbet
- 150 g caster sugar
- 200 ml water
- 500 g raspberries
- ½ lemon juiced
- Put the sugar and water into a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Pour the syrup into a bowl, leave to cool and then chill.
- Puree the fruits in a food processor or blender, then press through a sieve into a large bowl. Stir in the chilled syrup and lemon juice.
- If you have an ice cream maker – churn until thick enough to scoop. If you are making by hand-pour the mixture into a plastic container and freeze for 4 hours until mushy.
- Transfer to a food processor and process until smooth, then return to the container.
- Freeze for another 4 hours.
Image credits: Unless otherwise stated: ©Angela Darroch, ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com or ©Unsplash.com. As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. The links marked with an asterisk (*) are so-called commission links. If you click on one of these links and make a purchase, I receive a commission from your purchase. This income helps us to run this website and to provide our recipes free of charge. The price does not change for you.