My lemon biscuit recipe is easy peasy and the perfect chilled treat for hot days. The no bake lemon fridge tart is fruity and prepared in just 15 minutes. The fridge tart is topped with jam and chocolate.
How to store the no bake lemon biscuit cake
This lemon fridge tart is very sweet but if you serve it with a raspberry sauce and some dark chocolate it is pure heaven. It freezes beautifully – I cut mine into portion sizes and then open freeze until just frozen. Once frozen, pack into a Tupperware dish and keep in the freezer until needed. I decorate mine once it has defrosted and voila you have a super quick dessert for those unexpected guests.
Easy no bake Lemon Fridge Cake
- Mixing bowl
- baking tin
- 1 tin condensed milk (397 or 400 g)
- 200 ml fresh lemon juice (about 5 lemons)
- 250 g coffee creamer
- 30 ml water
- 250 g Tennis biscuits or Nice-biscuits, see note below
- Pour the condensed milk and lemon juice into a bowl and mix together until thick.
- In another bowl put the coffee creamer, water and some of the condensed milk mixture and mix immediately until well combined. Add the rest of the condensed milk mixture and beat again until well combined.
- Line a tin – roughly 12" x 6" with one layer of biscuits. Pour half the condensed milk mixture on top of the biscuits and spread out evenly.
- Add another layer of biscuits. Add the rest of the condensed milk mixture and spread out evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least one day.
- To serve – decorate with raspberry sauce and chocolate curls.
Image credits: Unless otherwise stated: ©Angela Darroch, ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com or ©Unsplash.com. As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. The links marked with an asterisk (*) are so-called commission links. If you click on one of these links and make a purchase, I receive a commission from your purchase. This income helps us to run this website and to provide our recipes free of charge. The price does not change for you.