I often make these pink and white fruit kebabs as they are perfect for after a heavy meal, they’re healthy and look pretty on the plate too. If you don’t want to go to the trouble of making your own strawberry sauce then just use 120g pureed strawberries and mix with 90g of strawberry yoghurt and 2 tblsp of double cream.
Pink and White Fruit Kebabs
For the kebabs
- 400 g strawberries
- 360 g lychees tinned or 500 g fresh
- 1 small orange Grated zest & juiced
To make the kebabs
- Place the strawberries and lychees in a large bowl.
- Add the orange juice, zest and wine. Gently toss together.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
To make the fruit sauce
- In a bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, strawberry sauce, double cream and 1 tblsp of the fruit marinade until smooth.
- Thread the fruit, alternating strawberries and lychees on to 8 skewers and place on dessert plates.
- Serve with a small bowl of fruit sauce.