Source – Food and Travel
- 500 ml full cream milk
- 165 ml whipping cream
- 40gdark chocolate
- 160gcaster sugar
- 50gcocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1egg white
- Put the milk, cream and dark chocolate in a saucepan and heat gently to boiling point.
- Leave to one side to cool down.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, egg white and the cocoa powder.
- Add the milk mixture and whisk together until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn until ready.
Written by: Angela Darroch